Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Amber Michael

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Graduation and final grades!!!

So, I've finally graduated. Thank you Lord. Or whoever is watching out for me. Whew..... that is a huge relief off of my chest. Why am I so worried? Why was I so worried? Working in my office, it was an occupational hazard to meet fellow Metro students that thought they were graduating, only to realize too late that they weren't graduating.
Obviously, I didn't want this to happen to me.
So I have been extremely paranoid this semester, my final semester. But everything has turned out just right- I just checked my grades: 1 A, 2 B's and 2 C's. I'm okay with that. I honestly am so glad to be finished, that I would have been happy for straight C's.
I will have some graduation pictures, once I figure out how to hook my new digital camera up to the computer. Everyone should graduate from college one day- the degree is AWESOME but getting presents and kudos from everyone around you is FANTASTIC.
I didn't even know how much work I put into this bachelor's but people keep telling me and reminding me of what I've done in my 5.5 years here at Metro. I encourage everyone attending Metro to get involved so much, that they forget everything they've done.

It has helped me so far.


Pictures will be coming shortly.