Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Amber Michael

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a few reasons why I am thankful

I'm thankful that I survived another year.
I'm thankful for my family, friends and co-workers.
I'm thankful for the Women's Soccer team, bringing Metro State another National Title.
I'm thankful that I get to brag about our National Title to my friends who attend other colleges.
I'm thankful for the opportunities I have received here at Metro.
I'm thankful for my experiences here at Metro- except for when I slipped on ice my sophomore year in front of this guy that I thought was really good-looking.
I'm thankful I got to travel with the Men's Basketball team.... twice.
I'm thankful that I completed a psychological study on my fellow classmates as an undergraduate.
I'm thankful to have persevered to earn a bachelor's degree.
I'm thankful for my health, the health of my family, friends and co-workers and of course, my readers.
I'm thankful that I work with great people who really care about you and hold you up when you are feeling down.
I'm thankful for technology, as it is playing a special role in my life and that of my family's life.
I'm thankful of early detection of diseases- so please visit the doctor regularly and check yourself out.
I'm thankful that people are reading this blog and enjoying what I write.


I'm thankful of many other things, which I can't think of right now but I will remember as soon as I post this.