Metro State home > About Metro State > Metro Blogs > Amber Michael

Monday, July 03, 2006

A day in the life of...me


#1- To begin my day, I stop in at my neighborhood Starbucks, where the people are friendly and the coffee tastes wonderful.


#2- This is my best friend Augie and Megan, my co-worker. See how excited Augie is for Starbucks?!

#3- This is me, hard at work like always. Notice all of my pretty flowers? The day before was my birthday.






#4 & 5- Rowdy, Coach Dunlap, Head Men's Basketball Coach and Dr. Stephen M. Jordan, Metro State's President. This was a great day, as Coach D signed a 5-year contract with the Roadrunners.


#6- Dr. Jordan and his wife Ruthie took myself, Laura and Brandi out to lunch for all of our hard work the past couple of weeks.



#7- This is my boss Laura. I've written about her before in my blog; she is a great woman and a close friend.




#8- I play on a softball team with my best friend Jessica. This was taken right after our game (which we won!!). Do you like our team color?


#9- After my game, I headed downtown to have dinner with three of my sorority sisters; This is Jess, Amanda, Brittany, and me.


#10- 'The Robot'- my patented dance move. This is a demonstration from myself and Jess.


#11- Jess, Brittany, me and Amanda- still going strong, even though its late.



#12- Me and Brooke. You might recognize her from Metro's Women's Soccer team.